venerdì 30 novembre 2007

Nothing at all

The Clash


The Clash

[via FoxyTunes / The Clash]


I can see the light, I can see the light I can see the light I can see the light I can see the light I can see the light I can see the light I can see the light I can see the light I can see the light I can see the light I can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the lightI can see the light YEA H YEAH


Gimme a push gimme a pullGimme a push gimme a pullGimme a push gimme a pull Gimme a push gimme a pullGimme a push gimme a pullGimme a push gimme a pullGimme a push gimme a pullGimme a push gimme a pullGimme a push gimme a pullGimme a push gimme a pull Gimme a push gimme a pullGimme a push gimme a pullGimme a push gimme a pullGimme a push gimme a pullGimme a push gimme a pullGimme a push gimme a pullGimme a push gimme a pullGimme a push gimme a pullGimme a push gimme a pullGimme a push gimme a pullGimme a push gimme a pullGimme a push gimme a pullGimme a push gimme a pullGimme a push gimme a pullGimme a push gimme a pull

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento